“Millionaires don’t use Astrology, billionaires do.”
September 1st: Mercury enters Libra. September begins with Mercury’s arrival in the diplomatic sign of Libra. For the next 26 days the planet of communications emphasizes fairness and win/win solutions in negotiations and discussions.
September 5th: Venus enters Virgo. Feminine Venus graces the service oriented sign of vestal Virgo through September 29th during the peak of the annual harvest season before completing the month of September in her native sign of Libra.
September 8th: Super Full Moon in Pisces/Virgo. The final Full Moon of summer completes three consecutive Super Full Moons in close perigee to the Earth at 16 degrees in Pisces/Virgo. Those with chart angles or planets between 13 to 20 degrees in themutable signs of Pisces, Gemini, Virgo, and Sagittarius are likely to experience completions or redirection in their lives during this lunar cycle.
September 13th: Mars enters Sagittarius. The planet of action has more room to roam in the expansive fire sign of Sagittarius for the next six weeks before entering the serious sign of Capricorn on October 26th.
September 22nd: Autumn Equinox/Sun enters Libra and Pluto stations direct. The summer season of 2014 officially completes in the northern hemisphere at 7:29 pm PDT as the Sun arrives in Virgo ushering in the autumn season. Transiting Pluto in the sign of Capricorn at 11 degrees slowly begins to step forward from its five month retrograde.
September 23rd: New Moon in Libra. The first New Moon of autumn prepares the way for cooler weather and the holiday season. New beginnings and transformation are in the air as Pluto gradually gains momentum towards yet another epic square aspect with Uranus in mid December.
September 27th: Mercury enters Scorpio. The messenger planet shifts its emphasis from détente and diplomacy in Libra to power and secrecy in the sign of Scorpio within six weeks of a national election day in the United States.
Thanks to Lee of StillwatersAstro for this great forecast!
Contact him for a personalized Reading!
“You can talk with someone for years, everyday, and still, it won’t mean as much as what you can have when you sit in front of someone, not saying a word, yet you feel that person with your heart, you feel like you have known the person for forever…. connections are made with the heart, not the tongue.”
― C. JoyBell C.
Soon after I chose my word for 2014 – Relationships – came the resistance. I am beginning to think that resistance may be the shadow side to most of what I want to manifest.
When I teach manifesting, I have my students or clients think about and write down specifically what they want to manifest. As soon as they do this, I encourage them to then write down all the thoughts of why they can’t have this. Now, this may appear counter-productive, but the reality is, these thoughts are going to either surface consciously or subconsciously and it is better to challenge them outright.
So I’ll use my word – relationships. I have made a decision to focus on relationships this year. The thoughts that surface are these:
- I’ll have to slow down and make time for other people.
- I will get hurt.
- People will want more of me than I can give.
- I’ll have to be present to everyone who comes into my life and I’ll get exhausted.
Now, that I have identified the immediate concerns I have, I can challenge them.
- I’ll have to slow down and make time for other people. – In this case, yes, I will do this. I have wanted to do this for a while and I can schedule my life with more play and less work and if I don’t resist this (stress and exhaustion) then I will really enjoy playing and being more present to friends and family.
- I will get hurt. – Just because I am spending more time in my relationships and possibly allowing an intimate relationship, I don’t have to get hurt. I can move slowly, set necessary boundaries until I am confident and feel safe. I have a lot of skills and can use them in relationship. (You will notice that my resistance here appears to come from a need to feel safe.)
- People will want more of me than I can give. – In this situation, the fear is not related to my friends and family, but more to other people. It will be necessary for me to be discerning of where I put my time and energy. It is not like a dam breaking. I can spend time with my friends and family without opening the floodgates to everyone. (overwhelm)
- I will have to be present to everyone who comes into my life and I will become exhausted. – In this case, becoming present is actually a way of being less exhausted. There will be people around me that I don’t have to be continually present with. I can be present with myself and focus my attention where I would like. I am in control. (exhaustion)
I hope this example demonstrates the fears that come right behind your decision to manifest. Now, you can be conscious of the fears and challenge them. The theme of this 30-day blog, is not just relationship to others, but relationship to yourself. You are in control of your life, your choices and your future!