“Many people look for medical intuitive readings. With study, I learned that all physical issues relate to emotional issues and, at the core, to the belief beneath those emotions. With this knowledge, I began adding psychic readings to my private practice.”
Candess M. Campbell
Today I have a Psychic Gallery Reading in Bend, Oregon. Many of us have Psychic abilities and we often stop using them as children. If we are not told to stop making things up by our parents, we are later made fun of by our peers.
Whenever I teach classes on Clairvoyance, my students begin to remember the stories of how they were able to access their intuition when young. We all get “gut feelings” and the more you acknowledge this and pay attention to it, the more it develops.
You can take a notebook and just jot down your intuitive thoughts when they come up and later go back and look over what you wrote. You will notice you are way more intuitive than your mind remembers.
It is important to allow your children and grandchildren to share their stories, whether they be “made up” friends and images or their true intuition, play along and let them stay connected to their inner wisdom. Over time they will let go of what is made up and continue to hold onto what is intuition.
You can find 4 Ways to Develop Your Clairvoyance at http://candesscampbell.com.
If you want to know more about Energy Medicine, just go here.
“I decided to take an aerobics class. I bent… twisted… gyrated… jumped up and down… and perspired for a half an hour. But by the time I got my tights on…. the class was over!” – Anonymous
Several years ago I wanted to begin exercising again by riding my recumbent bike for 30 minutes a day. For motivation I called my friend Cheyenne and told her my goal. For every day that week that I didn’t ride my bike, I would pay her $50. She was delighted to help. Did I ride every day that week? Of course!
Once I understood how motivated I was by that agreement, I used it with clients. When they were stuck and not obtaining their goals, I made this offer. They would clearly outline their goals and I would assist them by having them write a $50 check to the charity of their choice. I’d keep the check and if they didn’t reach their goal, I’d put it in the mail to their charity. I’d even provide the stamp. Just thinking of writing a check (money talks) motivated them to complete the goal. Accountability works.
What motivated me to write this blog, and a case in point, is that I am transcribing this blog on my iPhone while I’m walking Domingo along the Spokane river. After spending this morning on Skype with Mahfuzul making changes on my website and creating coupon codes to give away a free CD download to my list, I really wanted to stay in my office and get the email out!
Because I have a training session with Luke, my athletic trainer tomorrow morning, I was motivated to “step away from the computer” and take a 45 minute walk in between clients. (Oh, I just found a quarter in the dirt!)
My work is fun and I love it, but I’ll have plenty of time to get back to work later. Right now I’m building my commitment to movement and exercise until my body craves it as much as my mind loves to work.
It helps to be accountable!
If you want to receive the coupon for the free download of my 12 Minute Energy Clearing CD, you can sign up on my website at http://candesscampbell.com.
I’ll set the email to go out on Friday August 22nd.
This is the 6-Muscle Testing with Tomatoes. This video is a great follow-up to the fifth video, Muscle Testing. In this video you can use your new tool of Muscle Testing to test the life force of the food you eat. Dr. Candess demonstrates with a tomato!
In this video I assist you in gaining your own intuitive information through the Truth/Lie Rose. I learned this process in a workshop with The Church of Divine Man.
In the last blog I gave you some information about the Saboteur Archetype and encouraged you to use the information to explore within yourself in the privacy of your journal. Today, I am focusing on the Victim Archetype. This information comes from information from Caroline Myss’ work in her Sacred Contracts book and the classes I took from her on Medical Intuition and Sacred Contracts. I have also added information that I have gained from working as a mental health counselor and chemical dependency professional for over 20 years.
Remember that we all have 4 archetypes that we share. These are the Child, Victim, Saboteur and Prostitute. Each of these archetypes have a positive side to them and with the Victim it is Self-Esteem. This would be the other side of the victim. The focus of my newsletter is All Healing is Self-Healing. This is also the focus of my book 12 Weeks to Self-Healing: Evolving Through Chronic Pain.
In the process of self-healing, you have to come to terms with your victim self and move beyond this state of being. You can identify your victim, confront the behavior, love and forgive yourself and bring your energy into present time. In fact, unless you can bring at least 80% of your energy into present time, you will not have the power to self-heal. What do I mean by bringing yourself into present time? Watch your thoughts. Do you go off to the future (which can create anxiety) or drift off to the past (which can cause depression) or are you able to be present in the moment?
I will write more about present time, but for now, enjoy exploring this archetype that can bring you high self-esteem once you embrace this part of yourself and move on!
Guardian of Self Esteem
Core issue is whether it is worth giving up your own sense of empowerment to avoid taking responsibility for your independence.
- When you don’t stand up for yourself after awhile you no longer can tell the difference whether you are being victimized or not; so either you are being victimized and don’t know it or you are not being victimized, but act as if you are.
- The victim archetype helps you decide what you will or will not do; a guardian of personal boundaries.
- Lessons associated with the victim archetype demand that you evaluate your relationship to power, especially with people with whom you have control issues and have to set boundaries.
- Primary objective is to develop self-esteem and personal power.
- You have contracts with people whose primary purpose is to help you develop yourself-esteem through acts of honesty, integrity, courage, endurance and self-respect.
- The victim will entice you to feel sorry for yourself.
- You can act like a victim and give in or call upon your companions and guides for help.
- Like the lion in the Wizard of Oz, you need to have the courage to look at your victim and make it your ally.
- Do you victimize yourself in the way you interpret conversations with other people?
- Does your victim alert you to protect yourself rather than letting people take advantage of you?
- Does your victim motivate you to be shrewd in the dealings of whatever house it is in?
- Does your empowered victim allow you to take risks in your life?
- The victim urges us to act appropriately when we are in danger of being victimized.
- The victim can alert us to being victimized through passivity and rash or inappropriate actions.
- It can also alert us to how we victimize others for personal gain.
- In shadow it may show how we play victim for sympathy or pity.
Bless your heart,