The Victim ArchetypePosted: August 25, 2011 Filed under: Energy Medicine DNA | Tags: 12 Weeks to, 144 strands, Activation, Angel, archetype, Ascended Masters, Balance, body, Candess, Candess Campbell, Chakra, conscious, core, Diane Stein, Divine Director, DNA, DNA Activation, Earth, EEB, EEB I, EEB II, EEB III, Energy, Energy Medicine DNA, Essential, Essential Energy Balancing, guardian, heart, Hypnotherapy, intuitive, Karma, Kinesiology, Lords of Karma, Manifest, Medicine, Meditation, Oil, process, Readings, reiki, Remote, Self-Healing, Soul, Vesta, Vesta Enterprises, Workshop, Workshops Leave a comment
In the last blog I gave you some information about the Saboteur Archetype and encouraged you to use the information to explore within yourself in the privacy of your journal. Today, I am focusing on the Victim Archetype. This information comes from information from Caroline Myss’ work in her Sacred Contracts book and the classes I took from her on Medical Intuition and Sacred Contracts. I have also added information that I have gained from working as a mental health counselor and chemical dependency professional for over 20 years.
Remember that we all have 4 archetypes that we share. These are the Child, Victim, Saboteur and Prostitute. Each of these archetypes have a positive side to them and with the Victim it is Self-Esteem. This would be the other side of the victim. The focus of my newsletter is All Healing is Self-Healing. This is also the focus of my book 12 Weeks to Self-Healing: Evolving Through Chronic Pain.
In the process of self-healing, you have to come to terms with your victim self and move beyond this state of being. You can identify your victim, confront the behavior, love and forgive yourself and bring your energy into present time. In fact, unless you can bring at least 80% of your energy into present time, you will not have the power to self-heal. What do I mean by bringing yourself into present time? Watch your thoughts. Do you go off to the future (which can create anxiety) or drift off to the past (which can cause depression) or are you able to be present in the moment?
I will write more about present time, but for now, enjoy exploring this archetype that can bring you high self-esteem once you embrace this part of yourself and move on!
Guardian of Self Esteem
Core issue is whether it is worth giving up your own sense of empowerment to avoid taking responsibility for your independence.
- When you don’t stand up for yourself after awhile you no longer can tell the difference whether you are being victimized or not; so either you are being victimized and don’t know it or you are not being victimized, but act as if you are.
- The victim archetype helps you decide what you will or will not do; a guardian of personal boundaries.
- Lessons associated with the victim archetype demand that you evaluate your relationship to power, especially with people with whom you have control issues and have to set boundaries.
- Primary objective is to develop self-esteem and personal power.
- You have contracts with people whose primary purpose is to help you develop yourself-esteem through acts of honesty, integrity, courage, endurance and self-respect.
- The victim will entice you to feel sorry for yourself.
- You can act like a victim and give in or call upon your companions and guides for help.
- Like the lion in the Wizard of Oz, you need to have the courage to look at your victim and make it your ally.
- Do you victimize yourself in the way you interpret conversations with other people?
- Does your victim alert you to protect yourself rather than letting people take advantage of you?
- Does your victim motivate you to be shrewd in the dealings of whatever house it is in?
- Does your empowered victim allow you to take risks in your life?
- The victim urges us to act appropriately when we are in danger of being victimized.
- The victim can alert us to being victimized through passivity and rash or inappropriate actions.
- It can also alert us to how we victimize others for personal gain.
- In shadow it may show how we play victim for sympathy or pity.
Bless your heart,
The Saboteur Within – Exploring this ArchetypePosted: August 24, 2011 Filed under: Energy Medicine DNA Leave a comment
I was talking with a client earlier this week whose saboteur archetype is in full force and then last night with a friend about relationships after he read my blog on soul mates. According to the teachings of Caroline Myss (I love her work) there are 4 main archetypes we all share. They are the Child, Victim, Saboteur and Prostitute.
I took a class from Caroline many years ago on Sacred Contracts and then taught from her book of the same name. From the information I gained from her and some of my own experiences, I came up with a list of characteristics of these archetypes. Myss explains how each of these four archetypes are like legs of a table in which we build our life. I’ll share the information first about the Saboteur Archetype which Myss refers to as the Guardian of Choice. If you journal, this will give you a great opportunity to explore your inner life journaling from these characteristics.
Core issue of saboteur is fear of inviting changes into your life; changes that shape and deepen your spirit
- Other side of destruction is rebuilding and rebirth
- Use saboteur to consciously dismantle areas of your life you need to fix or heal
- Makes itself known through disruption and resistance
- Is the mirror that reflects your fears of taking responsibility for yourself and what you create
- You can silence the saboteur with acts of courage and following your intuition
- Listen to the small voice and make choices – small ones to begin with
- Shadow saboteur will play on your fears that you are not good enough to accomplish anything on your own
- We are afraid that if we are enlightened we will be alone, wont’ be vulnerable, capable of sensual love, so we feed the shadow saboteur, the part of use that is fragmented
- We fear empowerment because we think it will remove us from the warmth and comfort of loved ones
- We fear empowerment because we don’t want to be responsible for our actions and therefore consciously or unconsciously encourage our weakness and hold onto our fears; we do want to be around others that are empowered or enlightened though
- Do you sabotage your personal growth for a little comfort or does your inner saboteur alert you to stay on the Yellow Brick Road
- Work with your saboteur to see where you may be doing yourself in (what are you doing you know you should not be doing and what you are not doing that you know you should be doing?
- Have you blown an opportunity to follow a dream?
- Saboteur is made up of the fears and issues related to low self esteem that cause you to make choices in your life that block your own empowerment and success
- When you make the saboteur your ally it can call your attention to ways you might be sabotaged or sabotage yourself and then you can make other choices The intellect of the scarecrow can work with your saboteur to alert you to when you are doing yourself in
What is DNA Activation?Posted: August 18, 2011 Filed under: Energy Medicine DNA | Tags: 12 strands, 144 strands, American Pacific University, Ampac, APU, Candess, Candess Campbell, Candess M. Campbell, client, Diane Stein, DNA, DNA Activation, Energy, Essential, Essential Energy Balancing, forgiveness, Gonzaga, Gonzaga University, GU, Hypnotherapy, immune, information, joy, Karma, kindness, light, Lords of Karma, love, main stream, Manifest, negativity, peace, science, spiritual, strands, Workshops Leave a comment
You may wonder about DNA Activation and what it is and what happens when you get your DNA activated. I liken it to a spiritual immune builder. We have 2 strands of DNA in our physical body and up to 144 strands in our etheric body. I originally activated to 12 strands of DNA, but one day when I was in my office with a client, we simultaneously felt some energy coming down from the top of our heads. we looked at each other and said together, “We just got activated to 144 strands of DNA!” I was surprised and later called Diane Stein, whom I had been working with after connecting with the Lords of Karma. She checked in with her guides and said yes, that is correct.
Now, I tend to be grounded, have my feet on the ground, have a degree in Counseling Psychology from Gonzaga University and a doctorate in Clinical Hypnotherapy from American Pacific University, but I cannot help it – when something spiritual happens, it happens and I follow my path and my guidance. Although many people will not believe something until it is proven with science, I am a big believer of personal experience as well. In fact, science, which I love is finally catching up with what we have known intuitively for many years. I find I am usually many years ahead, and hope that the understanding of the etheric field and DNA strands becoming activated will be main stream information in the next few years.
At this time, it is important for me to assist others in becoming activated. Since my work with the Lords of Karma, DNA Activation and the Essential Energy Balancing workshops I have facilitated, my life has been incredible. I am able to manifest easily and it is much easier to move from negativity or fear into peace, love and forgiveness.
The DNA Activation and Essential Energy Balancing Workshops are not magic, but they do clear the karma and bring more Light into your body so that you can do the daily work of changing behaviors, practicing love and kindness, and finding joy and peace.